Mold damage in a home can be especially difficult to remove permanently.
Without a trained and fully certified technician performing the work, the mold may not be completely removed, or it may simply grow back in a few months.
Mold has been found to damage personal property, and also to seriously affect the health of many residents within a household — especially those with asthma or allergies.
According to the Journal Of Property Management, a single square inch of drywall can contain between one and 10 million mold spores. It only takes three to five of those spores to cause a reaction in a sensitive individual.